Thursday, October 13, 2005

Quick Note on Comments (by David G. Fago):

You may see that I have deleted some comments written for several of my posts. I want you all to know that I will not delete any comments as long as they relate to this site or some political goings on in Parma (or even other local, state, and federal stuff). Even if the comments are negative toward me or my thoughts, I will leave them in. However, some of these comments have been similar to SPAM. For example, one of the comments stated something like, "Great Blog. I stumbled across your blog while looking for Gambling sites. You can gamble at this site, blah blah blah blah blah, etc."

Then they list their lame website. I delete those because they are not real...they are just a cheap form of advertisement.

But please....leave me comments, even if they disagree with my thoughts. I believe this is America, and here we have the freedom to disagree with one another. (That doesn't sound like a mean-spirited statement does it?)

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home